While the roots of longevity might not be firmly planted in your behavior in life. New seasons give us a chance to integrate different seeds of knowledge that can help fortify our strength as we get older. In my many years as a personal trainer I can humbly say to you with confidence that if you want to extend your active Lifestyle, Fitness is the way. There is no getting around consistent general fitness IE strength training. It is the foundation of maintaining strength in your body. Sure you can do other activities fitness related that are good for you. But bodybuilding strength training allows you to manipulate your body according to your desires in strength and looks. You are in control of your transformation from head to toe. And based on my experience from the hundreds of people that I have trained anyone at any age can transform. I have seen it with 18 year olds and I have seen it with 78 year olds. So in my personal training voice I'll say this to you, "make strength training your mainstay, your absolute necessity, your health rock for life." Everything else is a distant second when it comes to longevity. And with that comes the nutritional Behavior and routines for strength training as well. Access to these things are now as easy as ever before. So resist life's slide into a feeble state of being, and go workout! Strength train according to your own capabilities and progress will grow your strength, mind, body and energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment